UA-53786252-1

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Instanatural Advanced Action Retinol Moisturizer
Repairs & Restores Skin


This is a great cruelty free moisturizer that is also made in the USA. I use it in the morning and at night on my face and neck area. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth with any greasy or stickiness left behind. The shea butter and jojoba oil make my skin feel really soft and smooth. And the green tea is very relaxing and smoothing to my face. This moisturizer has a very light scent so it's not overpowering. Since I start using this my skin looks and feels a lot better. No more rough, scaly patches from the cold winter being left on my cheeks and chin. Instead I have smooth and really soft skin. This product leaves no redness or irritation nor does it make my skin break out like a lot of other moisturizers do to those with oily skin. Comes in a nicely sized bottle with a convenient pump top. 

If you would like to pick up a bottle for yourself or someone you know, here is the link for you to place your order:



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment