UA-53786252-1

Friday, December 5, 2014

Pet ID Me Customized Pet ID Tags

These are one of the cutest ID tags that I have seen for pets. I absolutely love mine that I had made for my dog Yoshi. They have all his information just like it would be displayed if he had an actual driver's license. I blocked out our address and phone number but you can see just how cute these really are. And they are made really strong to so they won't bend or break, even when the biggest dog wears one. The company was very nice and polite when asking for all of Yoshi's information and was very prompt when sending the finished product to me. I received it in the mail really quickly too. The tags even came with the ring to attach them to his collar. Yoshi usually won't wear anything around his neck except his collar but these he doesn't even notice which is great. And its surprisingly lightweight for its strong construction. These Pet ID tags also come with a guarantee against breakage or wear and tear. The company will replace them for you free of charge which is awesome because you never know what could happen when you got a dog. #petidme

If you would like more information or to order your pet some ID tags, here is the Amazon link to place your order:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment