UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, February 23, 2016


Why Not Add The Seal-In 9 Piece Vacuum Seal Container Set 
To Your Kitchen?



These containers are awesome. The set comes with 4 containers, 4 lids, and a hand vacuum pump. The sizes of the containers are 20 oz, 1 liter, 1.5 liter, and the 4.7 liter. All of the containers are fridge, freezer, microwave, and dishwasher safe. They don't get stains on the plastic from foods like spaghetti or chili and the plastic is BPA free so its safe to store food in. I love how these vacuum containers have airtight lids that snap on with 4 snaps and have a rubber ring to seal the lid on top of the container. These containers have no strong odors to them so they don't make my food smell or taste funny. I can use these containers for leftovers, store pantry items, fruits, veggies, freeze food for later, or store cookies or snacks in. Fruits and veggies that used to only last a few days now last sometimes more than 2 weeks. I've tripled the life of strawberries by storing them in these containers instead of leaving them in the store package. I am very happy with this set and love using them. I received this item for a discount in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.

To learn more or to order a set please use this link:


No comments:

Post a Comment