UA-53786252-1

Monday, February 22, 2016


My New Favorite Necklace Is This Beautiful Quartz & 
Freshwater Pearl Necklace 
from: NOVICA




This necklace is so gorgeous and goes with so much in my wardrobe. I can wear it with a black or white dress, with jeans and a sweater or tank top, or with dress pants and a blouse. It goes great dressed up or dressed down. Every time I wear it people stop me and compliment me on how beautiful it is and where I got it. The necklace is very well made and the catch is easy to open and close. The chain is also adjustable so you can make it longer or shorter as needed. I love the quartz stones and the freshwater pearls. This necklace goes with almost any color you're wearing but looks best with grey, silver, black, white, or red. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.

To order one of these for yourself or as a gift, please use this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment