UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Dirty Carpet? Then You Need This 
New Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner 
from: Puracy 

I have older carpeting in my home with lots of high traffic areas along with dogs. So my carpeting gets dirty and dingy looking and gets spots on it from time to time. Also I had a few problem areas from when my youngest dog was potty training. I love how this carpet and upholstery cleaner can be used in cleaning machines and in a bucket to scrub up problem spots by hand. The ratio breaks down to 1 oz of cleaner to every 100 oz of water so this stuff is quite concentrated. The cleaner produces a nice amount of soap suds without being too much and causing it to be hard to rinse from carpets and other surfaces. It can be used on carpets, upholstered furniture, floor mats in cars, fabric car seats, rugs, canvas, and other surfaces around your home. It doesn't discolor or fade the color from fabrics and doesn't leave them hard and stiff from cleaning. It has a fresh citrus scent that's not too overpowering but strong enough to remove pet urine odors. 

Some great features about this cleaner that I love is how its non toxic and safe for pets and small children. Its also hypoallergenic, grey water safe, and vegan. It contains no SLS, SLES, sulfates, petrochemicals, chlorine bleach, phosphates, animal by products, dyes, caustics, or optical brighteners. The low foaming, fast rinsing formula leaves fabrics clean and not stiff or hard from too much soap residue. You don't have to keep rinsing this cleaner over and over again either which saves you time and energy. I'm an animal lover and this product is not tested on animals, cruelty free, and non toxic to the environment. It is also made in the USA so by buying this you are supporting local businesses which is always good. 

I tried this cleaner out on some spots I had on a microfiber cloth recliner and on the carpet in front of my couch that was dark and dirty from high foot traffic. The cleaner had a fresh citrus scent and had a good amount of foam and suds to get the job done. I used it to pretreat by hand some problem stains and then I went over the whole area with my carpet cleaning machine. The carpet came out clean and soft and fluffy and back to its original color. The recliner is spotless and the fabric looks cleaner and brighter than it was before. The fabric didn't fade and its soft not stiff. The citrus scent wasn't strong or overpowering either and I felt safe letting my dogs walk and lay on it after cleaning. I am very happy with the results I got from using this carpet and upholstery cleaner. 

I received this product to test out and review. My review is my honest and unbiased opinion. 

To pick up a bottle to try out yourself, please use this link:





No comments:

Post a Comment