UA-53786252-1

Sunday, February 28, 2016


These House Slippers Are So Cute & Comfy....Treat Your Feet To These!


These slippers are so comfy I am in love with these. I chose the hot pink color and they are simply stunning. The tops are a nice soft velvety suede material and the insides are nice and soft as well. There's plenty of padding in these slippers so your feet are nicely supported and comfortable when you walk around in these. They feel like there's memory foam inside of these. The bottoms of these slippers have plenty of thread on them so they grip the floor and other surfaces so I don't have to worry about slipping and falling on slick floors. I feet are a bit on the wide size and these slippers fit my feet comfortably. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review of it.

To learn more or to order a pair, please use this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment