UA-53786252-1

Wednesday, August 10, 2016


Can't Wait For Cooler Weather 
So I Can Wear 
My New Fringed Ankle Boots 



These boots are so adorable and comfortable. They are faux leather but look and feel like real suede. The heel is low so they are nice and comfortable The fringes are really cute and don't drag the ground so they won't get nasty when I walk around. These boots will look great with jeans or leggings. So far I've put them on and walked around my house and they are really comfortable, I won't have any trouble wearing these all day long. There's zippers on both boots that open them right up and make them easy to slip on and off. They run true  to size so a 7 is what I normally wear and that is what I purchased and they perfectly. I wear socks with these and they aren't narrow either. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review. 


No comments:

Post a Comment