UA-53786252-1

Wednesday, August 17, 2016


Love My New Western Style 
Ankle Boots 
From Qupid & Zooshoo
These boots are just what I was looking for in a cute and comfy pair of boots for Fall. They're made with vegan leather so no animals materials were used to construct them. Even though they're not real suede they really do looks and feel like a soft suede. The heels are about 2 inches high and its a chunky heel which is more comfortable for me to walk in so I prefer it. There's a good amount of padding and arch support in the bottom of these boots so I can wear them for hours or all day and my feet don't ache. They are pull on and off so there's no zipper on the side so it does take a bit of time and patience to get them on. I wear the thinner socks or boot socks with these and I don't have any problems. They're true to American sizing, I wear a ladies 7 and I ordered a 7 in these and it fits me perfectly. These boots are super cute with jeans or leggings and will make a great pair of Fall boots for the season.

I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review.

Get yours here:

No comments:

Post a Comment