UA-53786252-1

Monday, June 8, 2015

I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to try out the new Fresh & Glow collection from Softsoap. I was given the Hydrating Almond & Coconut body wash and the Exfoliating Orange & Kiwi body wash. Both smell amazing and leave my skin feeling soft and smooth. But there are some noticeable differences in these products.

The Hydrating body wash is made with milk protein along with the almond and coconut. Its more for softening and smoothing your skin. I get really dry, itchy winter skin and this body wash would be really effective in the cold brutal winter months. I did have some dry areas on my skin left over from the winter months mainly on my hands, feet, knees, and elbows. Those areas have some left over scaly, rough skin that I didn't want hanging around being showed off in my summer clothes. The first time I used this hydrating body wash I already felt a difference in my skin. It was softer all over and the dry areas had slightly softened up. And best of all my skin smelled amazing all day long. Not an overpowering scent but a subtle fresh scent. After using this in the shower for one week my dry areas of skin were almost completely vanished and my skin all over looked healthy and smooth and felt soft to the touch. Even my fiancee noticed how soft my skin felt and complimented me on it.
The other product I tried the  Fresh & Glow Exfoliating body wash worked just as well but had a different approach. This is more of a summer body wash I feel. It has a nice fruity, eye opening scent that also lingers on your skin all day long but isn't overpowering like other washes I've tried. This body wash also contains tiny bits of apricot seeds that help remove dirt, grease, oil, and dead skin from your body. I've been using an apricot scrub on my face for years and this to me is like a gentler version of that scrub for my whole body. In the summer months I get acne on my back and sometimes shoulders from sweat and extra oil in my pores and on my skin. This scrub cleans away the access dirt, oil, and dead skin and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and it has an overall clean feeling. Its been hot where I live for a couple weeks now and I've been using this body wash and I can honestly say I've had a lot less breakouts which is a blessing. 

Both these products are available where you shop. I've found them at Wal-Mart, Target, Meijer, Kroger, Walgreens, and several other merchants. They are value priced at around $3 each but prices vary by store. My advice to you is give these a try. They aren't high dollar but their results are high end.





No comments:

Post a Comment