UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, June 21, 2016


Great For Seed Starting Or Makes A Great Heat Mat For 
My 2 Leopard Geckos 

This is a very well made seedling heat mat that I'm using as a heat mat for my 2 leopard geckos. It fits perfectly under the 10 gallon aquarium that I use to house both my geckos. What I like best about this mat is it comes with a heat shield to go under the mat that keeps the heat off the surface you keep the mat on and channels the heat upward where you want it. It keeps my geckos at 84-86 degrees during the day and 78-80 degrees at night. These are perfect conditions for the geckos and best of all I don't have to mess with a gauge to turn up and down like with a reptile mat. Reptile mats also don't come with the heat shield either. This grower's mat also has a nice long cord so I have no trouble reaching the wall outlet either. And the aquarium sits flat on the mat and doesn't rock or slide around. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review. 

Pick one up here:

No comments:

Post a Comment