UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, June 21, 2016


Real Working Whiskey Barrel Handmade 
from: American Golden Oak

This barrel is so cute and best  of all it functions as a real barrel for whiskey and other spirits. Its handmade and the quality is amazing you can definitely tell great care was taken when this barrel was made. It looks, feels, and functions just like a real distillery barrel but at a smaller 2 liter size. I purchased a bottle of whiskey the 750 ml size and all of it fit inside the barrel. I love how the barrel is charred on the inside you can smell the char when you open it to add spirits. I've had the whiskey inside the barrel for several days now and already I can open up the barrel and smell the difference and I can't wait to try it in a few weeks. The barrel has a dispenser on the side so I can enjoy a glass of whiskey from it without any stress or mess. The barrel sits on a cute handmade stand as well and the barrel doesn't leak a drop. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review. 

Get yours here:

No comments:

Post a Comment