UA-53786252-1

Monday, June 13, 2016


Puts Light Right Where You Need It 
& Doesn't Need Batteries 


This light was just what I needed to light up my dark pantry in my kitchen. Its nice and bright and best of all its rechargeable so no replacing expensive batteries all the time. It also comes with the USB cable to charge it with and a piece of double sided tape to attach it to a surface so there's no drilling or putting holes in the wall. The light turns red when you plug it in to charge it and turns blue when its fully charged. The light has 3 functions, on, off, and motion detection on and off. Its nice and bright and lights up my entire pantry making it easier to find what I need. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review.

Get yours here at:

No comments:

Post a Comment