UA-53786252-1

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Ohh La La Ladies 
Check Out My New Handbag
 From Anna Tosani 




This bag is really a thing of beauty, it has become my new favorite handbag. It is very roomy I can carry my 10 inch tablet in its case inside this bag and still have plenty of room for all my stuff. Inside the bag is plenty of pockets some with zippers that hold all my stuff. There's a clip too to clip my keys to so I don't lose them in the bottom of my bag and they are way easier to find in a hurry. There's also slots for my cell phone, I-Pod, makeup bag, wallet, and a roomy zippered pocket for my more personal stuff. I love the pretty satin feel lining that is a rich gold color with little purple hearts all over it. 

This handbag has a clip closure on top that's easy to use even with one hand, so when you're carrying store bags in your other hand you only need one hand to open and close this handbag. There's also hidden magnets underneath the leather on the sides of the bag that help keep it closed. The hardware on the rest of the bag is a matte colored gold that looks great with the dark black leather. This handbag is also available in a beautiful rich red color and a dark plum purple color. I love the black because it goes great with anything I wear. The leather is a soft, smooth fine grain leather and all the seams and stitching on this handbag are all perfectly done so there's no loose or fraying threads. 

This handbag can be worn as a tote on your arm with the 2 straps or you can attach the included shoulder strap to the bag and wear it on your shoulder or cross body style. The shoulder strap is also adjustable so you can use it at the length you desire. This handbag also comes with a cute leather and gold charm that says Anna Tosani on it that adds a nice touch to the bag. They have also included a cloth drawstring dust bag to keep the handbag in when I'm not using it. This protects my handbag from dust, dirt, or getting damaged from being stored in my closet with my other handbags. 

This bag would make a great gift for sure, I know I love mine. Its a perfect day to day handbag for a business woman, student, or just ladies like me that carry a ton of stuff in their handbag. I love the quality and style of this bag and that it is well made and durable and will last me a long time. For the price you can't beat such a roomy, beautiful handbag.

I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review.

Check it out here:

No comments:

Post a Comment