UA-53786252-1

Wednesday, June 8, 2016


This Shoe Lover Is In Heaven With These Gorgeous Leopard Wedges!!


I'm a huge fan of anything leopard print so when I seen these wedges I knew I had to have them. I read some of the reviews and almost everyone said these fun really small. I am a size 7 so I decided to size up a half size to a 7.5. I wish I would of ignored the reviews because these are a little loose on me. I bought some heel protectors that I put on the inside of both heels and now they fit more snug. These shoes are gorgeous and even though they are a taller heel they are still comfortable and easy to walk in. The shoes have a textured bottom so your feet don't slide around as you're walking. These look great with a black dress or leopard. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review.

To pick up a pair please use this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment