UA-53786252-1

Monday, August 18, 2014

Dr Song 20% Vitamin C+E Serum With Hyaluronic Acid

Tried out the Dr Song Vitamin C+E Serum with Hyaluronic Acid and I can say that I really liked it. Its easy to apply to your skin, nongreasy, no burning or redness either.  It worked great at shrinking my pores and leaving my skin feeling fresh and glowing. My face has a lot of deep pores and acne scaring from when I was a teenager. I also have very oily skin especially around my cheeks and nose.  I have to be careful what I use on my skin for those reasons.  But this product went on easily and surpassed my expectations.  And with no strong odor either. My face was left feeling soft and clean and after 3 applications I can see my pores are shrinking.  I am very happy with this product and feel that my skin and complexion is healthier than it's been in years.  I don't have wrinkles or fine lines as of yet but I feel this would work wonders on those as well. Try it you'll be surprised. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment