UA-53786252-1

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Mistiq Rapid Lifting & Tightening Spritz

Great product that you can see the results from! Slight face lift effects without having to go under the knife. This product is very easy to use basically you just spray a small amount of it on your face.  Just remember to avoid your eyes, nostrils, and mouth of course. There's no strong, overpowering odor which is great since the product goes on your face next to your eyes and nose. The effects of it last for hours. So you can use it before you apply your makeup and be able to enjoy the effects of it all day. 

I definitely felt a overall tightening to the skin on my face. But it wasn't to the point where my face felt uncomfortable or anything. After using the Mistiq spritz for about a week I am happy to report my face feels smoother, it has a nice healthy glow to my skin, and I see a lot less fine lines around my eyes and smile.  The deep pores I have in my cheeks from old acne scars look a LOT smaller and not as defined. I had some areas around my lips and eyes with dark spots and after using this I can say they are a lot lighter and some are completely gone.

Another thing I would like to mention is that I have very oily, sensitive skin. This limits me on the products I can use on my skin. But this didn't cause me any problems. My face actually felt less oily or greasy and I had no redness or irritation or breakouts. So my advice is give this little spritz a try you'll love the results!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I have this too! It really has helped my roseasa! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never even thought about it helping with roseasa but that's great!

    ReplyDelete