UA-53786252-1

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Hydracentials Water Bottle

Hydracentials Double Insulated Water Bottle

I was given one of these babies to review and let me say I absolutely love it!  Its very well made and probably the best water bottle I have ever owned. On the inside it is stainless steel and keeps my drinks cold all day long. I fill it full of ice and by the end of the day the ice is still in there barely even melted.  This week has been the hottest week of the year so far in Ohio and believe me this thing came in handy! 

Let me give you some more details about this bottle. On the top it has a handy carrying handle that makes it easy to carry around. This next part is really neat the straw collapses down into the handle so it keeps it clean and free from something getting down in it. The bottle of the bottle is covered in felt so it gives it a nice soft surface when you set it down on furniture or other delicate surfaces. Its double insulated so there's absolutely no sweating all over the place so you don't have to worry about damaging furniture or wiping condensation off the bottle.  Also there are no sharp edges on the mouthpiece to scratch your lips on like other cheaper made water bottles have. No chemical taste when drinking from the bottle and its BPA free so its healthy for you to use.

When you get the bottle it comes packed really well and inside the bottle you will find a card giving you instructions to get a free water bottle cozie that fits over it.  So far I have only put water in it but I'm sure any cold beverage such as soda, juice, iced coffee, or sports drink would go perfectly in it. It is not meant for hot beverages so just use it for cold. I've always been a 4 to 5 soda a day drinker because I do not like to have a room temperature drink. But now with this bottle I'm finding myself drinking water all day rather than soda because the water stays nice and cold. So I guess its making me healthier too by having it.  I've posted a lot of reviews for products I've tested but this one has to be one of my favorites! 
Even safe to leave on furniture its spillproof!

Spout Open

Close Up on Spout and Handle

Spout closed

Felt covered bottom

Stainless Steel Inside
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment