UA-53786252-1

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Healthy Now Nutritionals: Colon Cleanse Detox Plus 

I was given a bottle of this product so I could conduct a review on it.  The bottle contains 90 capsules so you do receive a good supply of them.  It instructs you to take up to 4 capsules a day by taking 1-2 in the morning and 1-2 at night.  I found that taking only 1 twice a day was all that I needed.  There is no aftertaste or bad odor from the capsules like I have found with other brands of colon cleanse.  No stomach cramping or embarrassing urge to get to the bathroom either. It does right away make you more regular. Without getting into too many embarrassing details I found that it had me regular to a point where it was an exact time of day everyday.  Within a day or 2 after starting this supplement I felt more energy and didn't have the bloated feeling that I usually almost always have.   Physically I noticed some of the bloating around my belly and midsection had decreased also.  I know that most of us get a little nervous when we hear the words colon cleanse and believe me I was no different. But I can honestly say that after I gave this product a try I felt better, looked better, and had more energy. With no embarrassing side effects whatsoever.  I didn't have to change my eating or activity habits at all either.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments: