UA-53786252-1

Monday, August 18, 2014

Love this little thing!! I've never owned a garlic press before and now I have no clue how I ever lived without one.  I do a lot of cooking at home especially made from scratch and Italian recipes so this thing gets a lot of use.  Its made of top quality stainless steel so it looks good as well as being well made.  Its very easy to use you just load it with cloves of fresh garlic, grab both handles and give it a squeeze. Then without anymore effort you have fresh minced garlic! No chopping, smelly hands, or risking cutting yourself from a knife.  I really recommend picking up one of these if you love to cook or you just love a convenient time savor like this little gadget is.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment