UA-53786252-1

Monday, August 18, 2014

Youthful Radiance Eye Cream by Foxbrim

I received a bottle of Youthful Radiance Eye Cream from Foxbrim. This product contains vitamins C+E Aloe and green tea.  It doesn't have much of a odor which I find to be good because I don't want anything strong and overpowering right up near my nose. It comes out in sort of a pump bottle and the solution is the consistency of a thick lotion.  So it applies to under and around your eyes fairly easily. it can be used in the mornings, evenings, under your makeup application, or during your facial ritual.  Right away you notice the product going to work. It feels like a tightness and firming of the skin around your eyes.  I used this product in the mornings and at night for a total of 2 weeks. I noticed the disappearance of the darkness under my eyes quite a bit. Also I seen less smile lines and lines around my eyes by the second week.  I have oily skin and had absolutely no issues with breakouts or clogged pores. All in all I liked the product and would recommend it.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment