UA-53786252-1

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Foxbrim Hyaluronic Acid Advanced Hydrating Serum

Do you love the feeling of a facial but can't afford the high cost of getting one? Or maybe is your face dry and in need of hydration? Well then grab a bottle of the Foxbrim advanced hydrating serum. 

It is non greasy and doesn't cause any redness or irritation when applied.  Also it only has a slight smell but nothing overpowering or unpleasant. This product is so easy to use and get great results from. You just wash and pat your face dry with a clean wash cloth and then apply the serum. It can even be worn under your makeup. I've been using this product daily now for 2 weeks and I'm already seeing results. My skin is softer and healthier and displays a nice glow to it. I have old teenage acne scars and large deep pores in my cheeks and I've seen some reduction in all of those. I didn't experience any breakouts either. 

This product is a professional formula and contains vitamins C + E. So it is good for your skin as well as providing beauty benefits. Foxbrim is a cruelty free company and doesn't test their products on animals.  




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment