UA-53786252-1

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Towels (3 Pack)

 

Like most of us I like having a clean kitchen. Dishes are washed and put away, the stove and counters are wiped clean, and everything is tidy. A good set of kitchen towels is an essential part of any clean kitchen. I've bought countless kitchen towels that either fell apart and/or they were rough and scratchy on my skin. These Luxe Home Essentials towels are nothing like those. They are soft and gentle on your skin while using them and on my glass surfaces like my stove. Yet the textured microfiber is strong enough to get my pots and pans clean. 

The size of these towels is pretty impressive as well. They are 15x25 inches so large enough for those big jobs. The clean white color looks clean and fresh in any decor. Stitching on these towels is impeccable so no worries about loose treads, fraying, or unraveling. I love using them to wash and dry my hands because the thirsty microfiber fabric soaks up the water on your hands right away. It also makes them really handy to grab when you have a sudden spill that needs soaked up fast. And when they need cleaning you just toss them in the machine on warm and dry on low to medium setting. No need for bleach, fabric softener, or an iron because these towels do not require any. 

If you're in search of some great kitchen towels please give these a try. They also make a nice holiday, housewarming, or hostess gift. Here is the Amazon link for you to order a set:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Great review girl! Those towels are are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those towels look amazing! I may have to get a pack for myself

    ReplyDelete