UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Hey Readers! I just took a look at the clock and its officially October! This is my favorite time of the year as well as my favorite month. Time for jack o lanterns, haunted houses, cool nights, hoodies, beautiful falling leaves, bonfires, and so much more! I love Halloween and all the fun that comes from this time of year. 

So stay tuned for my Halloween makeup looks and videos that I'll be adding, as well as festive fall recipes. Because this is also my favorite season to cook up some delicious fall inspired dishes. Here are just a few of the recipes that are in store:

Pumpkin cheesecake,
Pumpkin pie,
Pumpkin & cream cheese roll,
caramel apples,
caramel popcorn balls,
homemade hot spiced cider,
pecan cheesecake,
and a few surprises to come

So stayed tuned readers because you're in for a real treat! I'm showing my subscribers some love :)



No comments:

Post a Comment