UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Phytoceramides Skin & Hair Renewal Formula by: Sonora Nutrition
This is a great product for anyone wanting to have healthy hair, skin, and nails. It works to hydrate and restore your skin as well as erase fine lines and wrinkles. It is natural, vegetarian, 100% pure and contains vitamins A,C,D,& E. Gentle on your stomach too because it is made with rice. 


Its also very easy to take all you need to do is take 1 tablet once a day 30 minutes before a meal with a glass of water. There are no side effects and no aftertaste. There tablets are coated so they're easy to swallow and not bitter in your mouth. I've been taking it daily now for almost 2 weeks and I can already see a difference in my skin and hair. My skin feels softer and more hydrated and has a slight glow to it. My skin has a lot more elasticity and my cheeks and around my eyes feel fuller. I had some fine lines around my eyes and mouth and they're becoming less and less noticeable as days go by. Who doesn't love that right? I'm going to add the link for Amazon so you can pick up a bottle for yourself: http://www.amazon.com/Phytoceramides-Skin-Hair-Renewal-Formula/dp/B00KQV744S/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1409704486&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=phytoceramides+by+sonora+nutrician


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I honestly didn't think something like this would work. Glad u were able to see a difference. I need them bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I was surprised too but I really did see a difference

    ReplyDelete