UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

 Majestic Bombay Ingrown Hair Splintertweeze 


You never realize what great tweezers are until you get a set of these babies! When faced with the tedious task of plucking and shaping your eyebrows these really come in handy. No more dealing with the hairs sliding out of the tweezers grasp. It cut my time in half that it takes me to do my eyebrows! They also work great on ingrown hairs as well as splinters from wood or metal. I was unfortunate enough to get a bee sting over the weekend and I used these to remove the stinger. They worked great without having to dig down deep into my skin. And we all know how painful that can be to have to locate the stinger under the skin :(

Their shape and design makes them easy to hold and use and the thin pointy tips work great at finding and firmly grasping whatever you need them to. If it be a hair above or below the skin, metal splinters, wood splinters, bee stingers, an object trapped under your skin, stray hairs, or whatever. They are small enough to fit in any tight spot too. You can even use them around the house if you need to grasp something small or remove fine hairs from something delicate. I know when I used to build models that a good set of tweezers are a lifesaver in those tight spots when you're building a toy car or really anything. They are very well made too so with proper care they can last you for years to come. Here's the link on Amazon for you to snag a pair for yourself: http://www.amazon.com/Tweezem-Stainless-Splinter-Majestic-Bombay/dp/B00BAYWOFY/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1409697572&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=majestic+bombay+splintertweeze

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Love following your blog! You are a great writer/blogger. This blog is so inspiring to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch I'm glad you enjoy my posts so much, I love writing them!

    ReplyDelete