UA-53786252-1

Wednesday, April 27, 2016


Great for kids and adults that love to draw and color 


These colored pencils come in a set of 50 and they are all presharpened. There's a wide variety of colors so this set is perfect for any artist or just someone who loves to color. They come in a nice plastic case to store the pencils in when you're not using them. These pencils don't break off when you're sharpening them either unlike other colored pencils I've used. I like to color in the adult coloring books to help relieve stress and just to relax after a long day. These pencils I love the bright colors they really look great when I use them to color with. 

I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review of it.

To order this set please use this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment