UA-53786252-1

Monday, April 25, 2016


Meet The PinPix Bulletin Board.. Stores All Your Important Reminders & Looks Like A Beautiful Work Of Art 


This bulletin board is not only a great place to store all my important reminders but its also a beautiful work of art. The frame is very sturdy and well made and has a nice looking black painted finish. It is also available in other colors like pink, green, white, yellow, and coffee. I ordered the 30x20 size and it fills up the wall in my hallway by my front door perfectly. Originally I was going to hang this in my second bedroom where I keep my desk and computer but this bulletin board is so pretty and looks like a work of art on my wall that I decided to display it in the hallway. 

The board came very well packaged so it arrived in perfect condition. It came with all the mounting hardware you need to hang it like screws, wall anchors, picture hanging wire on the back of the frame and as a bonus a small picture hanger clip for another project. There's also a pack of push pins in with the board to use on the board. It was very easy to hang, I just needed the power drill. I decided to dress my board up, I went to a local store and bought foam letters that have double sided tape on the back that easily attached and can be removed without damaging the board. The letters spell out HOME and add a nice touch to the board. I also added some cute photos to the board to give it a nice touch.  I also found some clear pearl push pins that added a elegant touch to the already pretty board. 

I love the size of this board and the pretty painted Quatrefoil pattern on the board. Every one that sees this board in my home compliments me on how beautiful and elegant it is. I love how it helps keep me organized and I don't miss important events or appointments I need to be at. 

I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review.

To learn more or to get yours please use this link:


No comments:

Post a Comment