UA-53786252-1

Saturday, April 16, 2016


Keep Snacks & Cereal Fresh With These Vacuum Storage Containers from: Seal'In

3 Piece Set
20 oz, 34 oz, & 64 oz
This vacuum seal container set works great. I use mine to store cereal and snacks in my pantry. They would also work well for sugar, flour, coffee, tea, or other staples. The lids are easy to work you just press them on and then take the included pump and pump the air out of the container through the rubber connector on the lids. They're easy to open too, you just press on the rubber center and it releases the vacuum seal and the lid easily lifts right off. The containers are dishwasher safe but I usually wash the containers and lids in the sink with warm soap water. I like how they are clear so I can see what's in each container. Everything I've stored in these containers has stayed fresh. 

I received this product at a deep discount in exchange for my unbiased review.

To pick up a set of these great containers, please use this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment