UA-53786252-1

Saturday, April 16, 2016


Perfect For Travel...Lets Go Fishing With This Travel Fishing Pole 
from: Sougayilang 


This pole is perfect for someone like me who lives in a condo and doesn't have much storage space. I also drive a small car so the fact that this pole collapses is perfect for me because I can't fit a standard pole in my car even the one's that break down into 2 pieces. This pole is also nice and lightweight which is perfect for me too I have small wrists and can't comfortably hold a heavy pole. When extended this pole is nice and long too and fits my fishing reel perfectly. It also comes in a cloth bag to keep it in when you're not using it. 

I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review of it.

To learn more or to purchase, please use this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment