UA-53786252-1

Wednesday, April 20, 2016


Why Didn't Anyone Think Of This Before?....Brush Your Hair Straight 


In the mornings I am always in a hurry and it takes so much time to blow dry my hair, brush it out, and then use the straightener on it. Now I can brush my hair and straighten it at the save time. This handy tool saves me almost 20 minutes every morning. The straightener brush has a nice lighted LCD display, rubberized control buttons, swivel cord so no tangles, and the cord is nice and long. The brush heats up fast and stays hot as you're using it. It heats up to 446 degrees Fahrenheit so it works well on my thick, long hair that can be difficult to straighten. It also doesn't dry out or cause my hair to frizz. I have dyed hair and it tends to dry out very easily and this brush doesn't add to the damage. 

I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review.

To learn more or to purchase this product, please use this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment