UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, April 5, 2016


Sparkle & Shine With These Beautiful CZ Stud Earring 
With White Gold Plating
from: Orrous


These earrings are beautiful and really sparkly in person. They are well made and look just like real diamonds. They come with 2 sets of backs so if you prefer one style over the other you can use those or if you lose one you have an extra set. The earrings don't tarnish or corrode and can be worn even with sensitive ears. My ears are sensitive to cheap gold or cheap metals and these earrings don't cause any irritation or turn my ears green. They look great with a dress or with jeans and a top. If you're looking for sparkle but you're on a budget I recommend these.

I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review of it. 

To order please use this link:


No comments:

Post a Comment