UA-53786252-1

Saturday, April 16, 2016


Makeup Is A Girl's Best Friend, This Kit Is Everything You Need All In One 


I am a total makeup junkie and this kit is packed full of beautiful colors. There's over 150 pieces and all the colors of the rainbow. All of the makeup in this kit is nice quality and looks great on my skin. It lasts all day long and doesn't irritate my skin or cause breakouts. There's a nice sized mirror in the case and it comes with applicator brushes and sponges. I love all the great looks I can create with all the beautiful shades in this case. The eye shadows have a shimmer to them and look great on. I can create beautiful smokey eyes or go with a more daring look with some of the other shades. There's just so many pretty shades in this kit and if you were to buy all these eye shadows and other item separately you would end up spending a fortune. This kit would be perfect for someone new to makeup or a more advanced makeup artist. 

I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review of it.

To learn more or to place an order please use this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment