UA-53786252-1

Thursday, May 19, 2016


I Wear These Pants Everywhere They're So Stretchy & Comfortable 
#yoggirs


These workout leggings are so stretchy and comfortable. I wear mine when I go on walks at the park or with my 2 dogs around my neighborhood. I also wear them almost anywhere because they look great with a long shirt or sweatshirt. The material is very breathable and doesn't shrink or fade when you wash them. The stitching is very well done there's no loose or fraying threads and its all double stitched as well. Also the material doesn't pill or snag from wearing it. I'm 5'5" and weigh  pounds and usually wear a size 8 in jeans so I chose a medium in these pants and they fit great. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review.

To order a pair for yourself please use this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment