UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, May 17, 2016


I'll Be Staying Cool & Comfy In My New Capri Style Leggings 
From: #Simlu

These capri style leggings are cute and comfy and my new favorite pants to wear. I'm a short girl 5'4" tall so most capri style pants end up as pants for me or looking more like floods. But these are just the right length even for this shorty. They are really well made too, no loose or fraying threads and the stitching is all double stitched for added strength. They wash and dry right in the machine so they are easy to care for and they don't pill or fade after being washed. I love the fold over design of these capris it is very comfy especially on the stomach. I weight between 150-155 pounds and I ordered a size small and it fits me perfectly. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review.

Get yours here at:

No comments:

Post a Comment