UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, May 17, 2016


Makes Trimming My Dog's Nails 
Easy For Me & Painless For Him
#NailGrinderbyLuvao



This nail trimmer is easy to use and painless for my dog. It grinds down the nail easily and doesn't cause over cutting and pain and bleeding for my dogs. It is powered by 2 AA batteries that are easy to insert in the bottom of the trimmer. I used to use a manual trimmer on both my dog's nails and my dog got freaked out with the noise the clippers made when it cut off a nail. This trimmer is so much easier for both me and both my dog's and faster as well. I can trim both my dog's nails in minutes now instead of taking a whole lot longer. Its easy to use too just one on and off button that you push up and down to operate the trimmer. The trimmer doesn't go dull either. 

I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review. 

To get yours please use this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment