UA-53786252-1

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Light Up The Room With The 
Anpress Blowing Control LED Lantern

Where I live at we get a lot of bad storms in the Spring and Summer which means power outages. So I like to keep lots of lanterns handy for when the lights go out. I used to use candles but they are so messy and dangerous especially with 2 hyper playful dogs. This lantern is really bright thanks to its LED lights and best of all its turned on and off just by blowing it like you blow out a candle's flame. The lantern is nice and well made and won't break or start a fire if it gets knocked over. Its really lightweight too so I can hang it up and its bright enough to light up an entire room. This lantern would also be great for fishing at night, camping, relaxing outside at night, or as a nightlight. It charges by USB so there's no worry about hunting for batteries when the power goes out. One charge lasts for several hours and it can be recharged with my power bank if the electric still hasn't come back on.

I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review. 

Check them out here at:

No comments:

Post a Comment