UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, May 24, 2016


Protect Your Wood Floors Or Other Surfaces With These Felt Pads
 from: Seddox


Here in the near future I will be moving into a home with beautiful wood flooring. I don't want to scratch the finish on these floors with my furniture or other items, so to protect it I will be covering my belongings with these felt pads. I like how they are nice and thick and come with a sticky side to attach it to chair legs, bottoms of tables, and more. They come in different sizes and you can also cut the pads to fit what you need them too. The sticky side doesn't ruin your furniture either if you decide to remove them. The pads stay on too and don't peel off. There's a lot of different sized pads in the set so they work with all my stuff. 

I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review. 

To grab a set please use this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment