UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, May 24, 2016


These Are The Most Comfortable
 Yoga Pants I've Ever Owned 
 
These are the most comfortable yoga pants I've ever owned. They are real thin and see through like other pants I've worn. They are comfortable to wear and very stretchy and the waist isn't tight and uncomfortable and doesn't cause muffin top. These pants don't fade or pill or shrink when you wash them. I'm 5'4" and these are the capri style pants and they fit me like capris not pants like most capri pants fit me which I'm really happy about. I ordered a medium and they fit me great and I weight around 150 pounds and wear a size 8 in jeans. I love wearing these pants when I exercise or if I'm just out running errands. I wear mine with a t-shirt, sweatshirt, or tank top and they look great and feel great on. They fit great and don't get loose as I'm wearing them so I don't have to keep pulling them up all day long. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review.

To order a pair please use this link:





No comments:

Post a Comment