UA-53786252-1

Thursday, March 31, 2016


Beautiful & Unique You'll Fall In Love With Romantic Rose Quartz & Cultured Freshwater Pearl....Earrings from: Novica 


These rose quartz and freshwater pearl earrings are so gorgeous and worth every penny. I've been searching for something like this to wear with a pink dress I have and these work perfectly. They are lightweight on and the metal doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and cause and irritation, soreness, or redness. The metal doesn't tarnish either. These earrings are even more beautiful in person and for the price they are really reasonable. I've been searching for something similar to this for months and they were all either not that great a quality or they wanted twice the amount these were. They are so lightweight I sometimes forget I'm wearing them. The stones are all really bright and pretty and polished up to where they shine. Not only do they look good with a dress but you can wear them with jeans and a sweatshirt and they look great with that as well. I get lots of compliments on them every time I wear them, everyone wants to know where I got them.

I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review of it. 

To learn more or to order please use this link:


No comments:

Post a Comment