UA-53786252-1

Monday, March 7, 2016


Loving My Beautiful New Necklace from: Novica 
Freshwater Pearls & Peridot 



This necklace is even more beautiful in person than the pictures show it. The stones and freshwater pearls are beautifully colored and the chain is adjustable so you can wear it as a choker or a necklace. The necklace also came with a pretty cloth bag to store it or other things in. I love how I can wear this necklace with almost any outfit. From a more dressy look of a little black dress to just jeans and a sweater, this necklace looks gorgeous with any outfit. I get lots of compliments on this piece every time I wear it. And the metal doesn't react with my skin and tarnish. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review of it. 

To order one of these, please use this link:



No comments:

Post a Comment