UA-53786252-1

Friday, March 18, 2016


Safari Go Wild Car Seat Covers 
from Leader Accessories 


I am a total animal print lover, my home is full of leopard and zebra, and cheetah print stuff. And decorating my car was a must. I also have two small dogs that love to go on car rides that I don't want destroying my car's upholstery. My car is fairly new and I want to keep it clean and looking new which will also help with the resale value. These seat covers are made of a touch canvas like material that repeals water when its spilled on it. On the back of these seat covers there's plenty of pockets to put small items in like the grocery cloth bags, tissues, an umbrella, or ice scraper is what all I keep in mine. There's Velcro opening along the cover that allow you access to your car's seat position adjusters, and belt with clips to secure the cover nice and tight to the seat so it doesn't bunch up or slide around. It took a bit of effort and moving the seat forward and backward a few times to get the clips fastened but it fit my seat rather snugly but covers it completely. I drive a Chevy Cruze and my seats are bucket and rather thick so I think a thinner padded seat these would fit a lot easier on. I like the seat cover and will be ordering a second one for my driver's side seat. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review of it.

To learn more or to purchase please use this link:


No comments:

Post a Comment