UA-53786252-1

Wednesday, March 23, 2016


Breathtaking......
This Ring Is An Absolute Beauty


This ring is a show stopper, every time I wear it I'm always complimented on how beautiful it is. The 3 large pink sapphire stones are eye catching and really sparkly. The center stone is 2 full carats and the smaller stones on either side are both half a carat each. All around the powder pink stones and on the band are lots of little clear cubic zirconias. 
The band is thick so it won't bend and there's little leaf details in the band under the stones. I ordered a size 7 and it fits my ring finger perfectly. I've been wearing this ring for over a week now and it still looks like new. There's no scratches on the band or on the stones and no tarnish or loss of sparkle. This ring catches the eye and sparkles any way you turn it. I'm so happy with this beautiful ring I just love it. 

I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review of it.

To learn more or to purchase this ring, please use this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment