UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Say Hello To Clean Soft Skin With Softsoap Luminous Oils 
Macadamia Oil & Peony 
and 
Avocado Oil & Iris 


I don't know about you but in the Winter months my skin gets really dry, itchy, and rough feeling. It can be a real pain when I'm trying to fall asleep and my skin is itching on my legs. Or my skin will start to peel and look scaly looking and be rough. This can make it hard when I'm shaving my legs and the razor will hit a rough spot and nick my skin. So I'm glad I found something that makes my skin soft and smooth and smells like perfume. Think about it you're already getting in the shower every day and washing your body, so why not save some time and hydrate your skin while you're cleaning it?

Both these body washes are nice and thick and not watery so they don't run right off your washcloth or body puff. You only need a small amount and you get plenty of lather to wash you're whole body with. I've been using the Softsoap Luminous Oils Macadamia Oil and Peony body wash for over a week now and my skin feels softer every time I use it. I could see and feel results after the first use, my skin felt softer and smoother. By the second day my legs weren't itching anymore and now when I shave I don't get little cuts and nicks on my legs. The Softsoap Luminous Oils body washes don't cause my skin to break out either so I don't have to worry about getting a breakout from these. I love the scent of both these body washes my skin smells like perfume for hours after I get out of the shower. I can't decide which scent I like more. 

Both the Soapsoap Luminous Oils body washes can be found at Wal-Mart, Target, Kroger, Walgreens, and many other mass retail, drug, and grocery stores. They retail for around $2.97 for a 15 fluid ounce bottle. So they won't break the bank. 

I received this product from Colgate-Palmolive in exchange for my unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment