UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, March 22, 2016


They Love The Taste & I Love How Its Good For Them  
Stewart Raw Naturals 
Dog Food 




Its dinner time in our house and these pups love the Stewart Raw Naturals dog food. My pup Yoshi and Harley love the taste of this food and I love how its food for them. This dry dog food is freeze dried so its way fresher than the stuff you buy at the grocery store. Its available in a variety of meat flavors so you're sure to find one your dog loves. We chose the chicken flavor because both my pups love chicken. Also my Pug has a sensitive stomach and chicken agrees with his stomach the best. Some of the other flavors are beef, turkey, bison, lamb, chicken and salmon, and puppy formula. 

These foods are rich in Omega 3 & 6, antioxidants, no artificial preservatives, grain and gluten free, and meat is their #1 ingredient, Both my dogs can't wait for mealtime, they dive right in and finish their bowls every time. There's no upset tummies and no digestive issues either. 

I received this product to test out in exchange for my unbiased review of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment