UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, March 15, 2016


Can't Wait To Wear My Gorgeous New Maxi Dress
 from: MayriDress

This dress is gorgeous and the lace is super soft. The dress is a long maxi style dress and it fits me comfortably. I'm 5'4" tall and around 160 pounds and the 1x size fits me loosely. Since I am short I will have to shorten the hem on the lace of this dress in order to wear it out. I plan on evening up the lace to where its the same length as the shorter maroon dress it has underneath. If you are taller than 5'4" or you wear this dress with high heels then you wouldn't have to shorten it. I like how the spaghetti straps on this dress are adjustable so I can make it tighter around my chest since I am not large chested. The dress is very well made and the material is really soft. The lace has a repeating rose pattern on it that's beautiful and the lace is nice and soft not rough or scratchy. I can't wait to wear this dress all summer long. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review of it.

To order please use this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment