UA-53786252-1

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Want Whiter Teeth? I'm Talking About 4 Shades Visibly Whiter? 




A lot of toothpastes claim whiter teeth right after brushing or within a few days but they don't live up to their hype. Or they taste bitter or like peroxide and make brushing your teeth a dreaded chore. I've always avoided the whitening toothpastes because of their bad taste they left in my mouth but the Colgate Optic White High Impact White Toothpaste really changed my mind. Instead of a bitter or peroxide taste the Colgate Optic White High Impact White Toothpaste has a fresh minty taste that keeps my breath fresh for hours. I used this toothpaste with my electric toothbrush for 3 days straight brushing twice a day and I can honestly say my teeth are visibly whiter. And I like how this toothpaste isn't gritty. My mouth feels clean and my teeth feel slick and smooth when I rub my tongue over them. Dare I say just left the dentist chair after a cleaning feel? Yes That's exactly how I would describe it. 

I've had a lot of trouble with my teeth over the past few years and I love having a toothpaste that makes my teeth feel clean and whiter without tasting bitter or strong. Its also encouraged me to brush my teeth more often to see just how white they can get. That will also help me avoid cavities and gum disease. The Colgate Optic White High Impact White comes in a 3.0 ounce size and has an easy to use flip on and off cap. No loosing the tiny cap under the bathroom sink anymore. 

I can honestly say that Colgate Optic White High Impact White really does work and it lives up to its promise. If you look at my photos above you can see the results I had for yourself. I also like how this toothpaste cleans my teeth and freshens my breath. I received a sample of the Colgate Optic White High Impact White from Colgate-Palmolive in exchange for me testing it out and sharing my results with you. My thoughts and opinions are unbiased and 100% mine. 

Colgate Optic White High Impact White is available at most grocery stores and chain stores like Wal-Mart, Target, Walgreens, Meijer, Kroger, Amazon.com, Drugstore.com, and many other locations. At most locations it is around $4 to $6 

For more information about Colgate Optic White High Impact White Toothpaste please visit this link:
http://www.colgateopticwhite.com/whitening-toothpaste/fluoride-toothpaste-whitening

No comments:

Post a Comment