UA-53786252-1

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

16oz water bottle



Hydracentials 16oz Stainless Steel Water Bottle
I got another great water bottle to tell you about today from Hydracentials. If you'll remember a while back I did a review of the larger 25 oz water bottle. Well this is the exact same bottle it just now also comes in a smaller size. I absolutely love my 25 oz bottle I take it everywhere and use it everyday. Its great to use with the flavored water enhancers. But the only complaint I have with it is that it doesn't fit in my car's cup holder. So I have to lay it on the seat and sometimes it rolls off while I'm driving. But the smaller 16 oz bottle fits snug and secure in my cup holder. So its become my new favorite accessory when I leave home. 

Just like the larger bottle the 16 oz size is made of top quality stainless steel. The bottom is covered in a soft felt that makes it safe to set on any surface. The double wall insulated technology of this and all the Hydracentials bottles allow your drink to stay cold for days at a time. And it doesn't sweat all over the place like other water bottles do. Here is a photo of the bottom of the bottle:

The smaller sized bottle is perfect for kids, or for adults with smaller hands. I have small hands and find this bottle to be easier to hold. Like the larger bottle the 16 oz size also comes with the fold out straw that tucks neatly back into the handle when not in use. This helps to keep your straw free of dirt or anything that could fall down in it. The top also features the carrying handle that can easily be clipped onto a backpack. These water bottles are only meant for cold beverages so please do not put anything hot in them. You could wind up damaging the water or burning yourself if you do. 

Hydracentials carries some great accessories that are also available for purchase with your bottle. They include a stylish coozy to protect your bottle as well as keep your hands warm while handling it. And these handy straw cleaners, which I use on both my bottles. These really do come in handy! I love the water flavor enhancers but they stain the insides of my straws. So the straw cleaners make it really easy to clean all that out of there. 


Either the 25 oz or the 16 oz would make a great gift for anyone. Here is the Amazon link for you to purchase: 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00nmyvszm



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. They really out done themselves with both! Such a beautiful design and the power is amazing. Awesome review! You really thought of every detail!

    ReplyDelete