UA-53786252-1

Thursday, October 23, 2014


TeChef Color Pan 12 inch Frying Pan Review


 


I'm back again to tell you about another great product from TeChef. This is the TeChef colored 12 inch frying pan. It comes in a variety of colors including aubergine purple, spicy olive, lavender blue, and pure black. The pan I have is the spicy olive. This pan features Dupont Teflon nonstick coating that is PFOA free and has been deemed safe to cook with by regulatory agencies worldwide. It also features forged aluminum technology with thin walls and a 3.5mm heavy bottom. This allows the pan to spread heat evenly across the bottom and up the sides of the pan. 

The TeChef frying pan is suitable for all types of heating surfaces including, range tops, induction, hotplates, and ceramic stove tops. I use mine on a glass top, electric stove and it heats up quickly and evenly and the pan sits securely on the stove. There's no rocking of the pan back and forth on the stove top unlike other pans I have used. This pan fits all standard 12 inch lids and TeChef also sells lids separately for this pan. I love that I can cook an entire meal for my family in one pan. It can fit 5 boneless breaded pork chops easily. And best of all nothing sticks to the nonstick Teflon coating, even breading! Cleanup is a breeze, you just rinse with hot water, dish detergent, and a towel. No scrubbing or scouring required.  
This pan is absolutely stunning and would make a great addition to any one's kitchen. Its makes a great gift for someone in your life. Here is the Amazon link to place an order:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet looking pan. I would love to have this in my cabinets. I have a Techef pan and love it. It's small and is an egg pan. I cook large suppers so this woukd come in handy. Checked out the price and wow its very reasonable. Nice that it fits standard lids. Great post! Love the photo's

    ReplyDelete