UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Small Packing Organizers by: Dot & Dot
 Are you looking for a way to pack a lot in a small space? With the Dot & Dot packing cubes you can pack like a pro or make extra space when organizing around your home. These great bags come in a four piece set and our available in a wide variety of colors to fit anyone's taste. They measure 11"x6.75"x3" so they can hold quite a lot. The PVC and mesh material they are made from allow them to flex and give to accomedate almost anything. The mesh also allows you to see what's inside the bags. Each also come with a handy carrying handle and have heavy duty zippered closures to hold your items securely. These bags can be used to store almost anything from clothing to cosmetics to art supplies. I decided to use mine to store my huge makeup and skincare collection. I was able to store everything and organize it and still have lots of room leftover. Its a great space savor too, where I live my bathroom isn't very large and by using these bags I was able to eliminate a large makeup caddy that took up almost my entire counter. Now I have a lot more room for when I get ready in the morning. 

These bags are great for the traveler and would make an awesome gift. If you would like to order a set here is the Amazon link to use to place your order:





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. The Small Packing Organizers by: Dot & Dot looks just like what I would need to use for my grandson's diabetic supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look awesome! Looks like you got a ton of makeup like me. I need something nice and durable for all mine. The ones I currently have fall apart and are s cheap plastic. These look nice and I love how you can choose your color. I would pick purple too. They look so cute!

    ReplyDelete