UA-53786252-1

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Priority Chef Jumbo Size Premium Citrus Squeezer
Today I'm going to introduce you to a great way to get fresh squeezed citrus juice without all the work and mess, and you don't have to spend hundreds of dollars on an expensive juicer. The Priority Chef Citrus Squeezer can accommodate lemons, limes, and most oranges. Just simply cut your fruit in half and place the cut side down in the squeezer, and press over a bowl or glass. Then presto fresh squeezed juice! 
This squeezer is made of high quality 18/10 stainless steel and is dishwasher safe. Its heavy duty construction will last you a lifetime. The strainer style bottom of the squeezer keeps seeds, large pulp, and other debris out of your juice.

Makes a great gift for yourself or the cook in your life. As an added bonus Priority Chef has allowed me to include a $7 off discount code for my readers. Just type: CITR7OFF to receive your discount. If you would like more information or you would like to order a Priority Chef Citrus Squeezer here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/commercial-stainless-dishwasher-extractor-squeezers/dp/b00nlezgmy/ie=utf8?m=a1h5uw6mi3hco6&keywords=juice+press


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. That's a nice looking citrus squeezer. It looks rather large too. I would love one! I hate squeezing and fishing seeds out. It's a pain. Great review and cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete